The home of Defiance Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defiance goes live!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm by Rousel

So the moment we have been waiting for, Defiance is now live [Edit because I'm A idiot] on 2/4/13!

With this I know for the first few weeks, we won't be doing much, but once we're settled in, lets see what this community can do!

Comments: 1

Live chat [Shoutbox] get together.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 am by Rousel

Hello there community,

While we are still small, live-chat contact is very minimal, that is why I am hoping to make a time for us to get together on the chat and have a little bit of a banter.

The time will be 18:00 GMT -0, I am not sure how this works for you, please post below if you wish to change this time.

Comments: 0

Beta Weekend, 8'th - 10'th for the PC.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 am by Rousel

Coming on the 8'th to the 10'th is a up-coming Beta stress test.

Comments: 0

Final thoughts.

2 posters

Go down

Final thoughts. Empty Final thoughts.

Post  Rousel Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 pm

So now that Defiance is coming into its last stage and goes live in April, what is your verdict, your final thoughts on the game and how do you think you will settle in, how do you think you will find the RP and the fiction as a whole?

Rousel
Admin

Cookies : 89

Roleplay Character Credentials
Combat Class: Mechanist

https://defiancerp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Final thoughts. Empty Re: Final thoughts.

Post  Aliyah Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:15 am

The chat box is abysmal... the rest actually quite fun.

We have a good group going in.. almost 20 people now which is a lot more then we initially planned for but that is quite alright the more the merrier.

RP in an action game is always a little hard, you have to make time for it and it is a constant effort keeping role play in your game especially when the chat tools the game gives you are so very bad. They could have done a lot better. Never the less I think everything will fall into place in the first week after launch and we will enjoy defiance very much as RPers!
The setting was most certainly made for RP we will just have to work around the mechanics a little.

Aliyah

Cookies : 26

Roleplay Character Credentials
Combat Class: undecided

http://serithkar.enjin.com/home

Back to top Go down