The home of Defiance Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defiance goes live!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm by Rousel

So the moment we have been waiting for, Defiance is now live [Edit because I'm A idiot] on 2/4/13!

With this I know for the first few weeks, we won't be doing much, but once we're settled in, lets see what this community can do!

Comments: 1

Live chat [Shoutbox] get together.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 am by Rousel

Hello there community,

While we are still small, live-chat contact is very minimal, that is why I am hoping to make a time for us to get together on the chat and have a little bit of a banter.

The time will be 18:00 GMT -0, I am not sure how this works for you, please post below if you wish to change this time.

Comments: 0

Beta Weekend, 8'th - 10'th for the PC.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 am by Rousel

Coming on the 8'th to the 10'th is a up-coming Beta stress test.

Comments: 0

Mathias "Uroboros" Lockeed

2 posters

Go down

Mathias "Uroboros" Lockeed Empty Mathias "Uroboros" Lockeed

Post  Adamathias Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:46 am

Race: Human

birth date: November 11th, 2026

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Violet

Height: 6ft 4in/ 193cm

Birthplace: Thunder Bay, Ontario

Distinguishing features: A tattoo that covers his entire back, consisting of the tree of life (Kaballah) with a giant serpent woven through the paths. At the very top of the tree, the serpent is eating its own tail. This tattoo is what gave him his alias. He also has a scar over his right cheek.

Bio: Although born into the Pale wars, Mathias and his family were never fully involved. They moved every year in order to try and keep themselves away from the fighting as much as possible. Shortly after his 4th birthday, radical terraforming from a nearby Arkfall caused earthquakes that demolished their house, leaving only Mathias and his older sister, Gabrielle. Mathias' only close friendship was to his older sister as the years went on, relying on each other and the kindness of strangers to get along. Throughout the Pale Wars they found such kindness sparse, soon enough they learned to steal to survive.

As they traveled further south, Mathias and Gabrielle had found An Irathient soldier weeping over the corpse of his daughter, who was shot down by bandits. Hungry, and desperate, they tried to steal his backpack, hoping that he'd be too distracted to notice. As Gabrielle started to tout the bag away from the soldier, she saw the girl he held in his arms, now bereft of life. She then realized why the soldier was crying, the girl he held in his arms was no older than her. Mathias tailed his sister as she went up to console the shattered man. The moment Gabrielle touched him however, he snapped. He flung himself at her as he pulled a combat knife from his boot. Too slow to react to the situation, the man quickly pinned Gabrielle to the ground, knife at her throat. Mathias nearly broke down to tears at the thought that he was going to watch his sister be killed. In a blind rage Mathias flung himself at the soldier, for he'd rather spare his life over his sister.

The soldier easily cast him aside and cut his face deeply, making Mathias clutch his face to keep the blood from pouring out. Mathias quickly made his way between the soldier and his sister, never letting his eye off of the man that threatened her. The soldier stopped for a moment, then looked at what else lay between them. His grip on his blade softened when he saw his daughters face, quiet, solemn, never to smile again. His anger all spent, he cut off one of his sleeves and held it to Mathias' cheek. Realizing his mistake, he took the two in and raised them as his own.

He heard of a colony that was developing in St. Louis and they all decided to head there to start up again. Along the way he trained both Gabrielle and Mathias in self defense, and how to use a gun. He always stressed that life is a lesson, to learn, to understand that these changes will define the future of all our species. Gabrielle and Mathias became very spiritual, and agreed to share a common mark, a tattoo that covered their backs to symbolize the many stages of existence and the never ending cycle of life.

When they arrived in St. Lois it wasn't long before both Gabrielle and Mathias heard about Von Bach Industries looking to hire. They hoped that this would be opportunity for them to go and help others much like themselves were, and hope to be a driving force in helping humans and Votan work together. While both got accepted, they were split up. Mathias was sent over the the San Francisco Bay area, while Gabrielle was sent elsewhere. They both said goodbye to their adoptive father before they were enlisted.

Mathias believes he can wholly handle whatever lies in store for him. A calm demeanor with every decision he makes even under pressure. A strong sense of self and devotion drives him to wherever he's needed. As he now heads to the San Fancisco Bay area, his head is not set on money or tech, but to do what he can to recover what the Votan have lost, and help both humanity and the Votan move forward together.

This probably needs a proof read. but it works.

Last edited by Adamathias on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : [Admin did a few changes / research][Editing the story so it reads better])

Adamathias

Cookies : 5

Back to top Go down

Mathias "Uroboros" Lockeed Empty Re: Mathias "Uroboros" Lockeed

Post  Rousel Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 am

Time line : http://en.defiance-wiki.com/wiki/Category:Timeline

Good read! Did a few minor changes to make it easier on the eyes, hope you don't mind! Very Happy

Rousel
Admin

Cookies : 89

Roleplay Character Credentials
Combat Class: Mechanist

https://defiancerp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamathias Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:00 pm

I did say it needed a proof read, so you kinda did me a favor. It has been a while since I RP'd, so my bio is rather sparse in places, I plan on doing a full on edit later. Thanks.

Adamathias

Cookies : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Rousel Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Adamathias wrote:I did say it needed a proof read, so you kinda did me a favor. It has been a while since I RP'd, so my bio is rather sparse in places, I plan on doing a full on edit later. Thanks.

You are most welcome! I am glad my efforts was well received, I felt a little invasive to tell the truth. Razz

Rousel
Admin

Cookies : 89

Roleplay Character Credentials
Combat Class: Mechanist

https://defiancerp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: