The home of Defiance Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defiance goes live!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm by Rousel

So the moment we have been waiting for, Defiance is now live [Edit because I'm A idiot] on 2/4/13!

With this I know for the first few weeks, we won't be doing much, but once we're settled in, lets see what this community can do!

Comments: 1

Live chat [Shoutbox] get together.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 am by Rousel

Hello there community,

While we are still small, live-chat contact is very minimal, that is why I am hoping to make a time for us to get together on the chat and have a little bit of a banter.

The time will be 18:00 GMT -0, I am not sure how this works for you, please post below if you wish to change this time.

Comments: 0

Beta Weekend, 8'th - 10'th for the PC.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 am by Rousel

Coming on the 8'th to the 10'th is a up-coming Beta stress test.

Comments: 0

[RP][PC][Hellbug Legion]

3 posters

Go down

[RP][PC][Hellbug Legion] Empty [RP][PC][Hellbug Legion]

Post  Rousel Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Greetings there, recruit.

Welcome to the Hellbug Legion, the best bug killing gang in this side of the Harbor bay, you've found your self before me, maggot.
I don't know what you want with us, but fall in line and all will be well, now I don't care what color your skin is or if you are male or female,
that crap does not matter here, we all bleed when we're shot and hell, we all look the same in a body bag.

When you are here, recruit, you are who you think you are, you are simply a Recruit of the Hellbug Legion, that's just how we do things here, so sit your hind down
and clean out your rifle, cause' we've got killing to be done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Hellbug Legion is a Heavy Roleplay community that looks to put all things of the game into a Roleplay context, along with using the EGO and any other mechanics and incorporate it all into our play style.

There are a few ways we address certain mechanics:

Shadow Wars PvP: We as the Hellbug Legion offer our services out to private corporations whom look to capitalize on Ark Technology and are willing to pay our outfit, so to this we aggressively secure such technologies.

Ark Falls: As above, we are at the core part time Ark Hunters, so to this we go wild over Arks that fall, Ark Falls!

Clan made missions: Along with the many quests that are in this game and dynamic events, we look to utilize them for our own goals, making broad Clan events from them taking a realistic tactical approach to them, the story may have you as a Hero, but in Roleplay terms, we have to respect our own frailty.

Much, much more: Along with what I have mentioned, I look to expand on all and every thing I can as Clan leader.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are interested in this Clan, drop a post below.

Last edited by Rousel on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rousel
Admin

Cookies : 89

Roleplay Character Credentials
Combat Class: Mechanist

https://defiancerp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

[RP][PC][Hellbug Legion] Empty Ashtara Rugh

Post  ashtara Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:04 pm

/*ooc*/

See my character bio up in the RP bios..., and personally, I'm a middle-aged grrl gamer with stints in Eve Online, SWG, SWTOR, LOTRO, EQ, EQ2, various and sundry, no special order. Tried RIFT but it ate my computer when I got into any sort of big co-op action, seemed kind of against the point of things. I really like that they seem to have aimed the set-point of the game engine at a much simpler mid-market desktop multimedia machine, tyvm TRION, geez... Rift was fun until I tried to play it for what the really fun part was supposed to be.

Well, I'm hoping that maybe the romping parts of Defiance will be playable on my 4-core AMD sort-of-gaming laptop which really can't handle Rift happily (yes even cranked down according to forums and with Advanced SystemCare and all that kind of stuff going -- I can run every other game I've tried at livable framerates and not Rift).

If Hellbug Legion takes off, I'm likely in. I'm in beta2 this weekend, hope y'all are too (we're allowed to say we are, just not say what we're doing *in* it...).

But not only am I not sure how much time I'll have but we have one hellacious storm coming through Boston and that often cuts power and/or net in my area, sigh...

I'll be happy to help you charter the guild if you need bodies at least! Seems like it would be a fun romp, and this game seems to indicate it's got a lot of co-op content --probably a good deal of group too, be great to at least have folks a guild-chat yell away as we're figuring things out...

I'm an officer in a guild in SWTOR, so I do have obligations elsewhere, not to mention real life and family -- but oh, this looks like it could be juicy (and the end game in SWTOR is...um...well, it kind of isn't, really, though the story-related content is bogglingly fun).

Happy to be here! Smile

ashtara

Cookies : 8

Back to top Go down

[RP][PC][Hellbug Legion] Empty Re: [RP][PC][Hellbug Legion]

Post  Rousel Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 am

ashtara wrote:/*ooc*/

See my character bio up in the RP bios..., and personally, I'm a middle-aged grrl gamer with stints in Eve Online, SWG, SWTOR, LOTRO, EQ, EQ2, various and sundry, no special order. Tried RIFT but it ate my computer when I got into any sort of big co-op action, seemed kind of against the point of things. I really like that they seem to have aimed the set-point of the game engine at a much simpler mid-market desktop multimedia machine, tyvm TRION, geez... Rift was fun until I tried to play it for what the really fun part was supposed to be.

Well, I'm hoping that maybe the romping parts of Defiance will be playable on my 4-core AMD sort-of-gaming laptop which really can't handle Rift happily (yes even cranked down according to forums and with Advanced SystemCare and all that kind of stuff going -- I can run every other game I've tried at livable framerates and not Rift).

If Hellbug Legion takes off, I'm likely in. I'm in beta2 this weekend, hope y'all are too (we're allowed to say we are, just not say what we're doing *in* it...).

But not only am I not sure how much time I'll have but we have one hellacious storm coming through Boston and that often cuts power and/or net in my area, sigh...

I'll be happy to help you charter the guild if you need bodies at least! Seems like it would be a fun romp, and this game seems to indicate it's got a lot of co-op content --probably a good deal of group too, be great to at least have folks a guild-chat yell away as we're figuring things out...

I'm an officer in a guild in SWTOR, so I do have obligations elsewhere, not to mention real life and family -- but oh, this looks like it could be juicy (and the end game in SWTOR is...um...well, it kind of isn't, really, though the story-related content is bogglingly fun).

Happy to be here! Smile

Admin here, just giving you a big warm hug! *Huggles with warmth*

So indeed, at first I think the Clan will be a OOC setting while we get the initial rush out of the way, you know, the first month where every thing is glitter coated and we're going crazy shooting stuff, getting our levels and phat loots.

I have done some raiding on SWTOR and I must say, great use of triggers, bad applications of them, must I say more?

Lastly I, among any thing, would be to ask any one for any help, it'd be simply helping me get this site a little more active, it's very much on the back burner as I set my priorities but if you know any one interested in Defiance RP, push them in here. Razz I care more for the Roleplay community as a whole then I do as The Hellbug Legion, as I look to host community events, also.

Rousel
Admin

Cookies : 89

Roleplay Character Credentials
Combat Class: Mechanist

https://defiancerp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tallomin Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:26 am

Hiya i am just dropping a quick post in as i didn't know if this idea was taking of or not (also been playing defiance solid) just to say i would love to sign up and assist with the guild as it seems to be the best rounded idea for one ingame

My rp experiences mostly come from eve online and SWG but recently i have been using STO(2 years) SWTOR(since Beta) and a few others as my creative outlet.

As i said i would love to help you start up if you need warm ark hunters Smile

Thanks

Tallomin
(Alicia dominica + Arcturious ingame)

Tallomin

Cookies : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: