The home of Defiance Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defiance goes live!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm by Rousel

So the moment we have been waiting for, Defiance is now live [Edit because I'm A idiot] on 2/4/13!

With this I know for the first few weeks, we won't be doing much, but once we're settled in, lets see what this community can do!

Comments: 1

Live chat [Shoutbox] get together.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 am by Rousel

Hello there community,

While we are still small, live-chat contact is very minimal, that is why I am hoping to make a time for us to get together on the chat and have a little bit of a banter.

The time will be 18:00 GMT -0, I am not sure how this works for you, please post below if you wish to change this time.

Comments: 0

Beta Weekend, 8'th - 10'th for the PC.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 am by Rousel

Coming on the 8'th to the 10'th is a up-coming Beta stress test.

Comments: 0

Carlos Quintana Machinist

Go down

Carlos Quintana Machinist Empty Carlos Quintana Machinist

Post  PunkMaister Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Carlos Quintana was born in 2008.in Ponce Puerto Rico, he was 6 years old when the Votans arrived and 15 when war erupted between the 2 sides in 2023, joined the Earth forces in the next year.He was deployed at New York to repel the Votan Manhattan siege. In 2030 when the Arks exploded and fell the Earthquakes and tsunamis that resulted from the fall of debris and the terra spires out of control decimated all cities and settlements in the Caribbean Cuba was left virtually uninhabitable for it's proximity to Florida which became a quarantine zone. The Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico fared better but the tsunamis leveled all coastal cities and towns. Most of his family was wiped out that day. save a few cousins whom lived in the Island's mountain interior.

After the act of defiance which thankfully placed and end to the war he returned to his island home to a city called New San Juan built on the ruins of the former capital of the island, The islands were now the fishing district of what had become the Earth Republic. Fishing had become a profitable but dangerous enterprise in the post arkfall world. with mutated sea life that had high yields of protein but are just as likely to make a meal out of you. And colossal and Humboldt squids along giant mutated marine life now rule the world oceans.
Carlos took the job of fishing with his cousins up until a mutated giant bullshark destroyed their fishing boat with that his remaining cousins died in the event only 2 people survived. him included. Carlos opted to move to the mainland and became an Ark hunter. He figured that as dangerous as it was it was safer than to face giant ocean denizens. He was employed By Von Bach in 2046.

PunkMaister

Cookies : 3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum