The home of Defiance Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defiance goes live!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm by Rousel

So the moment we have been waiting for, Defiance is now live [Edit because I'm A idiot] on 2/4/13!

With this I know for the first few weeks, we won't be doing much, but once we're settled in, lets see what this community can do!

Comments: 1

Live chat [Shoutbox] get together.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 am by Rousel

Hello there community,

While we are still small, live-chat contact is very minimal, that is why I am hoping to make a time for us to get together on the chat and have a little bit of a banter.

The time will be 18:00 GMT -0, I am not sure how this works for you, please post below if you wish to change this time.

Comments: 0

Beta Weekend, 8'th - 10'th for the PC.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 am by Rousel

Coming on the 8'th to the 10'th is a up-coming Beta stress test.

Comments: 0

A In-game Home, or Homes for Defiance Roleplay.

2 posters

Go down

A In-game Home, or Homes for Defiance Roleplay. Empty A In-game Home, or Homes for Defiance Roleplay.

Post  Rousel Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Hello there, Defiance Roleplay Community.

So having had the chance to knuckle down and play some Defiance, I've got to say, TRION DID GOOD, hah, sorry, but yeah, I am impressed with their final product and I'm pleased to relay that they are re-visiting their in-game chat function, making it better to use and read and the likes.

So the main reason I am posting now is I have been keeping my eyes open for a local to use as a Hub of our community, or at least, a few stages areas, I feel with radio-stations / channels being such a big thing, there would be set ways of communicating to the masses to meet up at a location, with all the bad guys about, it'd not be safe to just camp one location.

The three locations that stand out:

The Crater Bar:

A "Bikers" like club that sports a small caravan yard and a bar we can not enter, but it'd still make a nice environment to meet up at for casual picks ups, swapping info and spreading the news, along with any shady deals you guys may make.

One of the main points to this location is its accessibility, both good as people new to the game can get to this location but also this means there will be a lot of other people, none-roleplayers and the likes. (Dirty, dirty none-roleplayers.)

Rousel
Admin

Cookies : 89

Roleplay Character Credentials
Combat Class: Mechanist

https://defiancerp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A In-game Home, or Homes for Defiance Roleplay. Empty Re: A In-game Home, or Homes for Defiance Roleplay.

Post  Vyshan Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:51 pm

There's a couple of decent locations, some more remote than others.
The Crater is an obvious choice, but there are other places like Last Chance and Chronkite which are NPC-Free gas stations, truck stops and so forth. Though, you have to actually drive to them, as there's no Quick Travel option.

In most cases, wherever you see a "Supplies" marker on the map, but no Fast Travel marker with it, it's an NPC-Free hookup locale.
I don't believe they show on your map until you've been there once, however.

Vyshan

Cookies : 18

Back to top Go down

A In-game Home, or Homes for Defiance Roleplay. Empty Re: A In-game Home, or Homes for Defiance Roleplay.

Post  Vyshan Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Here's another quirky locale with no NPCs.

The Chicken Ranch is just a short trip west of Top-Notch Toolworks.
It's relatively wide open and out of the way enough to be used for gatherings or illicit backroom dealings.. not that such behavior is encouraged!
Feel free to shoot the chickens. They respawn within about 10 seconds.

A In-game Home, or Homes for Defiance Roleplay. Chicken_ranch
A In-game Home, or Homes for Defiance Roleplay. Chicken_ranch_map

Code:

http://files.enjin.com/310222/misc_images/chicken_ranch.png
http://files.enjin.com/310222/misc_images/chicken_ranch_map.png

Vyshan

Cookies : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down