The home of Defiance Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defiance goes live!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm by Rousel

So the moment we have been waiting for, Defiance is now live [Edit because I'm A idiot] on 2/4/13!

With this I know for the first few weeks, we won't be doing much, but once we're settled in, lets see what this community can do!

Comments: 1

Live chat [Shoutbox] get together.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 am by Rousel

Hello there community,

While we are still small, live-chat contact is very minimal, that is why I am hoping to make a time for us to get together on the chat and have a little bit of a banter.

The time will be 18:00 GMT -0, I am not sure how this works for you, please post below if you wish to change this time.

Comments: 0

Beta Weekend, 8'th - 10'th for the PC.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 am by Rousel

Coming on the 8'th to the 10'th is a up-coming Beta stress test.

Comments: 0

Clan naming suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Clan naming suggestion Empty Clan naming suggestion

Post  iChinglish Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:46 am

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet, because there's not much for me to say, but I'm taking an idea we had in Fallen Earth and suggesting we use it here as Fallen Earth had the same thing as Defiance in the way of one big super-server, which meant that there are many many different people online. Unlike in other MMOs, Defiance and Fallen Earth do not have specific role-play servers. However... I'm suggesting that we, as RPers, should put [RP] at the end of our clan names. People did this in Fallen Earth and it worked well as fellow role-players could see that a clan was an RP one, which brought the community closer and people knew each other better.

That's my opinion and suggestion. Obviously if people think it's a silly idea, they don't have to do it, but I believe it'd be a good way of letting people know which clans are RP ones.
iChinglish
iChinglish

Cookies : 41

Roleplay Character Credentials
Combat Class: Driver / Medic

Back to top Go down

Clan naming suggestion Empty Re: Clan naming suggestion

Post  umbralwarrior Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 pm

I agree with that. It makes it easier to be found as an RP gtroup.
umbralwarrior
umbralwarrior

Cookies : 2

Combat Class:

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyah Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 am

Generally good idea. Though we will have to see if we can use special characters such as [{ etc etc in clan names otherwise I am not so fond of it. So ASCU will be doing that if those special characters are available if not we are gonna have to discuss that with the leadership a little cause ASCU RP or even worse ASCURP is terrible xD Though it has been a long time since I have played a game that did not at least allow spaces in clan naming.

Aliyah

Cookies : 26

Combat Class: undecided

http://serithkar.enjin.com/home

Back to top Go down

Post  iChinglish Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:18 am

I fully agree with you there, Aliyah. It only really works if you're allowed special characters.

My guess is that we won't, because things never go as we want them to. Sad
iChinglish
iChinglish

Cookies : 41

Combat Class: Driver / Medic

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyah Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 am

Well we can always hope and maybe try it out in that last beta event. Though not sure I will be around, there is a family birthday on that weekend and we have plans to go to our house in Cocoa Beach (if the weather is good) to enjoy the ocean! Though I could tell one of our officers to go and check it out.

I would hope in a game such as Defiance special characters are ok, I know we had issues with that in TOR sadly.

Aliyah

Cookies : 26

Combat Class: undecided

http://serithkar.enjin.com/home

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum