The home of Defiance Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defiance goes live!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm by Rousel

So the moment we have been waiting for, Defiance is now live [Edit because I'm A idiot] on 2/4/13!

With this I know for the first few weeks, we won't be doing much, but once we're settled in, lets see what this community can do!

Comments: 1

Live chat [Shoutbox] get together.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 am by Rousel

Hello there community,

While we are still small, live-chat contact is very minimal, that is why I am hoping to make a time for us to get together on the chat and have a little bit of a banter.

The time will be 18:00 GMT -0, I am not sure how this works for you, please post below if you wish to change this time.

Comments: 0

Beta Weekend, 8'th - 10'th for the PC.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 am by Rousel

Coming on the 8'th to the 10'th is a up-coming Beta stress test.

Comments: 0

Ashtara Rugh

2 posters

Go down

Ashtara Rugh Empty Ashtara Rugh

Post  ashtara Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Given the state of current information -- the usual disclaimers apply...Smile

Ashtara is an Irathient ark hunter -- she's more than a bit crazy but too damn useful in a fight. She is a stealth fighter, quiet and quick, and good with tech and a lot of bio skills. She talks about all of it like it was magic, to the point where you almost start to believe her, and then you remember it's all tech you know, it's not any of it voodoo, and she's just f*in' with your head. Or f*'d in her own. But she puts the bugs down fast, and she can take a lot of damage, and maybe more important, she can peel damage off of you like ice taking heat off a burn. So there's a lot of forgiveness for a little crazy behind those shiny eyes. Even a crazy eggshell skull might be worth keeping in one piece if it keeps your whole unit alive and a few more bugs in pieces. Damn good cook too.

ashtara

Cookies : 8

Back to top Go down

Ashtara Rugh Empty Re: Ashtara Rugh

Post  John Chrome Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:23 am

i can always use a good cook in my outfit! definitely have to see what kind of arrangement we can make!

John Chrome

Cookies : 9

Roleplay Character Credentials
Combat Class: Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down